“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
Beginning your exit plan can be intimidating. That’s why we’re passionate about making it easy for business owners across Canada to take the crucial first step.
You get real world value from the dedicated session and a comprehensive report, laying the groundwork for your future.
Component 1: Dedicated Session
The EKSiT team works with you to identify key goals and opportunities.
The session includes:
- One-On-One Interviews: with identified stakeholders, to ensure the goals and expectations of those involved are understood and considered before undertaking any further steps.
- Goal Setting Exercise: analysis of objectives and desired outcome for the future.
- Growth Opportunity Analysis: outlines key areas within the business that could drive additional value.
- Core Business-Issue Assessment: potential areas of concern, or potential future roadblocks. This also includes capturing the financial history and status of your company.
- Contingency Planning Evaluation: considers and analyzes the business’ level of preparedness in the event of a sudden change – either externally in the market, or internally within the company.
Component 2: Summary Report
EKSiT provides a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of our findings from the initial session including:
- Summary of the Dedicated Session: highlights key observations, insights, and findings based on your stated goals and plans for the future.
- Company Analysis: includes comments on your current situation.
- Financial Sensitivity Analysis: incorporation of growth opportunities, as well as possible benefits derived from operational adjustments.
- Actionable Recommendations: next steps as you continue to develop your plans for the future, including suggested timelines and steps to undertake these.
Join our Newsletter to stay up to date on EKSiT tips, to receive invites to our upcoming seminars, and more!